Did you miss the Abstract Submission deadline or have new research to present for the Loss Prevention Prague 2022? Seize the opportunity and submit during the Late Abstract Submission, open from 7 to 30 September 2021.
Late Abstract Submission Deadline
30 September 2021
How to submit the Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted online using this Online Late Abstract Submission Form
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract body cannot exceed a limit of 500 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations, references and keywords).
- Please structure your abstract using the following subheadings: Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Further abbreviations must be defined in brackets after their first appearance in the text.
- Tables, figures, and references should not be included.
- When you list references use superscript numbers in both the text and the reference list.
- The submitting author is responsible for the scientific content and the English language level of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the abstract submission will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, check your spam folder and otherwise contact us at email@example.com.
- Please do not submit the same Abstract more than once.
- Changes in the submitted Abstract can be made before the Abstract submission deadline. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, if You need to make changes in Your submitted Abstract.
- Each participant is allowed to submit 3 abstracts at maximum as the first author.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts by email by 20 October 2021.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract commits himself/herself to attend Loss Prevention 2022 and present the abstract at a session at the time scheduled by the Scientific Committee. A co-author may replace the presenting author when necessary.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper.
The full paper submission form will be open at the end of September 2021. You can download a full paper template here.
Each full manuscript will be evaluated for acceptance by at least two Peer Reviewers.
The full set of papers accepted for oral, poster presentation, or communication for the Symposium will be available in electronic format on USB key as LP 2022 Proceedings.
The full set of final selected scientific papers (in the form of short papers that have to fit into 6 pages) will be published into CET “Chemical Engineering Transactions”.
The publication will be distributed during the conference to all the participants or online at CET website.
The quality of this publication is valued by ISBN & ISSN numbers, DOI identification number; it is available in Google Scholar and Indexed by SCOPUS.
Each Paper in the volume is covered by a copyright assigned to AIDIC Servizi S.r.l.
Requirements for Publication on CET
- original article (never published before)
- reviewers’ acceptance
- full compliance with the Chemical Engineering Transactions formatting instructions
- paid registration fee for the presenting author
- transfer of copyright agreement duly signed
The participation to the conference is mandatory for the publication of the paper on CET since only papers presented (either lecture and posters) will be submitted to indexing.
Authors who do not present the paper during the conference will have the relative publication cancelled from CET.
Free Registration Lottery
We are also happy to announce a competition – each submitted abstract will be included in the “FREE REGISTRATION LOTTERY” – 2 winners will receive a free registration for the Symposium.