Instructions for e-poster presenters
Electronic posters only – no paper
Please note that only e-posters will be accepted for Loss Prevention 2022. No paper posters will be accepted.
List of e-posters
Please find the List of e-posters here.
What is an e-poster?
An e-poster is an electronic poster displayed on special LCD screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
How is my e-poster being displayed?
All e-posters will be available for viewing at e-poster stations at the Symposium venue and online in the Symposium virtual platform.
How can I submit my e-poster?
E-posters shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Symposium by 31 May 2022.
Authors' contact e-mail
If you wish to be contacted by audience interested in your e-poster, please include your contact e-mail address in the e-poster.
A PowerPoint slide template
- Please prepare your e-poster using a PowerPoint slide template that is available here. Save the final e-poster as a PPT(X) or PDF file.
- Only e-posters in PPT(X) or PDF format prepared using the template are accepted.
- The size of the PPT (X) or PDF file should not be bigger than 25 MB.
- Dimensions of the slide is set to 67 x 96 cm (width x height). Please do not change them.
- This template (above) includes recommendations for the structure and organization of your e-poster. This template is intended to provide recommendations only.
- Using corporate design is allowed.
- Recommended minimum font size is 28–30 points regarding document in width of 67 cm.
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the author.
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
Deadline for sending e-posters
31 May 2022